The Department of Education (DepEd) Cebu Province has warned that students who have not enrolled for school year 2015-2016 only have until Friday to enroll in any of the public schools in Cebu.
DepEd Cebu Director Arden Monesit said those who want to study in any of the elementary and secondary public schools in the province will have to enroll on Friday or they will not be able to study this year.
Monesit said DepEd Cebu has already sent several teams in various barangays to look for school children who have not enrolled until this time.
DepEd Cebu still has no final figures on the number of students enrolled this school year. Last year, about 480,000 students were enrolled in the province and that number is expected to rise by 5 percent this year. – CebuHeadlines.com